Running out of time – In Zeitnot





Dear friends,


a week from now it's my birthday and I'd like like you to have a piece of my birthday cake! Therefore there's a 10% birthday sale on all my items listed in my Etsy-shop from today till next Saturday!

Frankly said: don't really know whether I feel like celebrating my birthday at all. There is still so much to do till the fair on the 26th. I simply haven't got any time to spare for any cosy get-together and eating cake (BTW – still haven't got rid of those 2 kg!!!)!


Maybe I'm worrying too much, but even though I'm crocheting constantly (beside job and household) I feel I haven't got enough Christmassy stuff to take along to the fair.

That' why I haven't got any patterns to share today, just the picture of some of the things I've managed so far...
  

I'll keep in touch!




Liebe Freunde,


in einer Woche ist mein Geburtstag und ich möchte mit Euch hineinfeiern! Daher gibt es eine Woche lang 10% auf alles in meinem Etsy-shop!

Ehrliche gesagt: Mir ist so gar nicht danach, meinen Geburtstag zu feiern. Es gibt es noch sooo viel zu tun für den Weihnachtsmarkt am 26. November, mir fehlt einfach die Zeit zum gemütlichen Beisammensein und Kuchen essen (bin die 2 kg übrigens immer noch nicht los!!!!).

Obwohl ich neben der Arbeit und dem Haushalt fast ununterbrochen häkele, befürchte ich, einfach nicht genug weihnachtliches für den Markt beisammen zu bekommen. Und die Zeit wird knapp!

Daher habe ich heute keine Anleitungen oder Mustern parat, sondern nur die Bilder einiges Sachen, die ich bereits fertig habe...


Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!


Kommentare

  1. I just love the snowman and the Christmas wreath, Marjan! So joyful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Sandra.
      Haven't got any favourite myself though...
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  2. All your decorations are lovely !!!
    I wish plenty of success with your sale and a Happy Birthday !!!
    Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Anna.
      Still have to wait till next Saturday to actually cut the cake though...
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. Hallo meine liebe Marjan,
    auch ich muss mich noch ganz schön sputen um für die Adventsausstellungen genügend "Material" zu haben.
    Ich sehe, grad, wir haben zur gleichen Zeit Weihnachtsmarkt. Ich drücke schon mal alle Daumen, denn Deine Handarbeiten sind wirklich wunderschön!!!!!
    Ganz ♥liche Grüße
    Deine Karin

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Festes Daumendrücken zurück, liebe Karin.
      Ich mag es zwar absolut nichtm irgendwie unter Zeitdruck zu kommen, ließ sich aber dieses mal nicht vermeiden (mit der kurzen Vorbereitungszeit)...
      Eine tolle Woche, wünsche ich dir,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  4. Just spectacular Marjan. The tree is so special!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. And I haven't shown all yet, dear Mary! Maybe I'll post pictures of every item I made next time...
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. Everything in the pictures is amazing! And it's better to have less, but beautiful and sound stuff, than to have many small things that are made too quickly. I love everything you show us today!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Sigrid.
      Making a wreath takes approx. one complete day. I've been doing pretty much nothing but crochet and it's real disillusioning to see how little I've actually done so far. And there is little time left to make much more...

      Löschen
  6. By the way, why should you lose 2 kg? You're just fine the way you are! And otherwise, if you do want to lose weight, try crocheting while walking in the meantime ;-) Haha!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hahahaha! If I'd be sure that would help, I surely would. Still battling those two kilos I brought back from Scotland and the Cristmas Season is just ahead with all it's temptations (I do have a sweet tooth)...

      Löschen
  7. Sehr schöne Häkelsachen am laufenden Band...
    Toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, liebe Jutta.
      Wenn der Markt vorbei ist, rühre ich eine Woche lange keine Häkelnadel mehr an!

      Löschen
  8. Marjan, from what I have seen on Instagram - I think you have enough - and I second Sigrid - better to have little but quality ones, than have a ton of hastily things made. Everything you showed us looks fantastic :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear Maya. Truth be told: I'm a bit fed up with making stuff for the fair. Taking a bit of a break right now. I'll just go through the things tomorrow to actually see how many I have and I might call it a day afterwards.
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  9. Liebe Marjan,
    alles was du zeigst ist zum verlieben schön ! Ob der Kugelschneemann im Kranz oder die süßen Häkelbäumchen, so hübsche Sachen alles. Ich bin sicher der Weihnachtsmarkt wird ein großer Erfolg . Liebe Grüße von Carmen

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank, liebe Carmen.
      Ich hoffe, der Weihnachtsmarkt fällt mit. Wäre schon deprimierend, alles wieder mit Heim zu bringen...
      Herzliche Grüße,
      Marjan

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts